We keep cribbing how we all are so distracted and are always suggested that some 'focus' would do some wonders. So I made a list of things which always captivate our thoughts and even work can't distract us from them.
1. Watching your entire life in flashes while looking out through the window on a rainy day.
2. The woman in red at the bar.
3. An imminent change in our lifestyle.
4. Chilled beer running down our throats.
5. Thought of losing somebody.
6. Running till you can run no more.
7. Realizing you can't undo that avoidable screw up.
8. Hearing somebody describe what you feel better than you could ever have.
9. Being completely alone in a room full of people.
10. Watching someone's face light up at your sight.
11. Listening to Floyd.
12. Going back where it all started.
P.S. I wanted to write a light-hearted post :S